Requests made via our various contact forms by visitors of the website are subject to the processing of personal data.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data covers the management of requests made via the site contact.
It enables https://www.trainardeche.fr the receipt of your request (claim) and the management of the follow up.
- Identity (name, company, position)
- Contact information (email address and number of phone)
- Date and purpose of the request
- Follow up on the outcome of the claim
The contact form provides for a mandatory data collection, essential for the proper consideration of the request
The processing of data for people wishing to contact SNC CHEMIN DE FER DU VIVARAIS for any type of request, commercial or not.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Are recipients of the data:
- In the first place, the customer services department of SNC CHEMIN DE FER DU VIVARAIS.
- Alternatively, this is applicable to other services of SNC CHEMIN DE FER DU VIVARAIS
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
No transfer of data outside the European Union is achieved.
DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
The data is kept for 5 years from the processing of the application.
THE RIGHTS ON DATA ABOUT YOU
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of such data, make them rectify or erase. You have a right to control the treatment of your data.
Contact DPO electronically
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com or make a request via our contact form.
Contact the DPO by post:
- The Data Protection Officer – Postal address:
SNC CHEMIN DE FER DU VIVARAIS A l’attention de Vincent PIOTTI Gare de Tournon Saint-Jean – Route du Grand Pont 07300 Saint Jean de Muzols